Terms & Conditions
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. Root has made all effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at time of inclusion. It is subject to change without notice.
Root do not provide any warranty or guarantee about the information provided throughout the website, including any hypertext links to any website. Root accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions on this website.
This website contains material which is owned by, copyright (© Root) or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, images, videos and photographs. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with copyright notice.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Root's prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Who we are
This website is operated by Root Associates Limited trading name Root (“we” or “us”). Root is registered in England and Wales 2569910 and our registered trading address is Unit 9, 37-42 Charlotte Road, Shoreditch, EC2A 3PG.
The information we collect?
- Details of your visit to this website including but not limited to: your IP address, operating system, location and type of device. The data we collect does not identify any individual.
For more information please see the “Cookies” section.
Use of your Information
Any information collected that directly relates to you is primarily collected when you email us. This data is used to enable us to provide our services to you. We may use this information for the following purposes:
- To provide information you request from us, relating to products and services.
- To meet our contractural commitments to you.
We take great care to keep your information secure and will take every precaution to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or alternation. Unfortunately the internet is not completely secure therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically.
How long do we keep your personal information for?
We do not keep your data for any specific period but will not keep the data for longer than is necessary for our purposes.
Third party links
You can disable any cookies stored already on your computer by activating a setting on your browser which enables you to decline cookies. Please be aware that if you decline cookies this may stop the website from functioning properly.
You have the following rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you:
1. Right to be informed: organisations must tell individuals what data is being collected, how it’s being used, how long it will be kept and whether it will be shared with any third parties.
2. Right of access: individuals have the right to request a copy of the information that an organisation holds on them.
3. Right of rectification: individuals have the right to correct data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
4. Right to be forgotten: in certain circumstances, individuals can ask for the data an organisation holds on them to be erased from their records.
5. Right of portability: individuals can request that organisation transfer any data that it holds on them to another company.
6. Right to restrict processing: individuals can request that an organisation limits the way it uses personal data.
7. Right to object: individuals have the right to challenge certain types of processing, such as direct marketing.
8. Right related to automated decision making including profiling: individuals are free to request a review of automated processing if they believe the rules aren’t being followed.
37-42 Charlotte Road